Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

My Revised Thoughts On Alienware?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Lieu Public -> Boisson gratuite
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Sep - 15:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: My Revised Thoughts On Alienware? Répondre en citant

hii,
       Alienware, top of the line marketing, bottom of the barrel computers. Some of you may remember that statement from a long time ago, and I'm back to prove it to be more true than ever. You see, when I first posted a thread about my thoughts on Alienware, I actually ended up convincing myself they were good computers, that was a long time ago, and I know a lot more about PC gaming now, so let's get into it, shall we?

I'm going to be taking a look at the three main desktops on their website, the Alienware Alpha, the Alienware Aurora, and the Alienware Area-51.

Firstly we have the Alpha, the Alpha is a small form factor PC, designed to compete with consoles, which it does, but their best version costs a whopping $1,129.99. That's a HUGE amount of money, for a PC of this price I would expect a GTX 1080, an i7 7700K, and 16GB of DDR4 RAM. Here's what it has... We have an i7 6700t, what I assume is a laptop processor, Intel's website recommends selling this for about $310, so it's around the price of the 7700k, but I'm 99.9% sure Alienware is partnered with Intel, 

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.theverge.com/2017/8/26/16209118/my-revised-thoughts-on-alienware-theyre-worse-than-they-were-before

Promotional Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Sep - 15:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Lieu Public -> Boisson gratuite Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation