Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Getting a Offline Game to play Online,PLEASE HELP!?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Lieu Public -> Boisson gratuite
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Sep - 15:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Getting a Offline Game to play Online,PLEASE HELP!? Répondre en citant

hiii,
    First, thanks for reading this. I have recently bought a few games that are sold as "offline Only" and I have no problem with that except for one game. With those games I have no access to any online features that the game has to offer but I would like to access those features. Does anyone know if there is a way to turn these games from offline to online so that I might access these features? I have done more online searches that I can remember to find a solution with no success, so I figured I might try a forum. If you have any ideas that I might try I would be more then appreciative. Thanks so much for your time and have a great day.
     The games I am speaking of are "The Golf Club 2" and "Rise Of The Tomb Raider" mainly...but also "Rise Of The Tomb Raider", NieR Automata and Mafia 3 but those mainly for any updates or any free DLC's there may be.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/getting-a-offline-game-to-play-onlineplease-help-33404831/#

Whiteboard Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Sep - 15:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Lieu Public -> Boisson gratuite Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation